- Original passport valid for no less than six (6) months, with at least two (2) successive empty visa pages.
- To fill your online application, please log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/. (Guideline for Enjaz) Be sure to choose “single entry”.
- A visa referral note: indicating number and date of visa, issued by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs or either of its branches in Jeddah or Dammam.
- Applicant’s original birth certificate plus one (1) copy.
- Applicant’s original high school diploma plus one (1) copy. Copy must be authenticated by the Saudi Cultural Mission (telephone 703-573-7226).
- A medical report in three copies, along with all lab results, and three (3) passport size colored photographs on white background. Medical report must be issued by a licensed physician certifying the applicant is free of contagious diseases. Physician must sign each copy of the medical report indicating their license number and address. Medical reports must be no more than three (3) months past the date of issuance.
- Police report, issued within six (6) months prior to the date of application, with detailed information about applicant’s criminal record, if any.
You May Also Apply For the Visa by:
- Applying in person at the embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Via Mail to the Embassy's address: 601 New Hampshire Avenue, NW, Washington DC, 20037.
- Through the Embassy's authorized travel agencies.