- Original passport valid for no less than six (6) months, with at least two (2) successive empty visa pages
- To fill your online application, please log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/. (Guideline for Enjaz). Be sure to choose “single entry”
- Digital power of attorney from the Saudi employer generated by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- A visa referral note, indicating number and date of visa, issued by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs or either of its branches in Jeddah or Dammam
- Original letter from the Saudi company sponsoring the applicant, certified by both the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Letter MUST indicate block visa number, date, position and name of applicant. In the event of submitting the letter through an embassy-approved visa service agency, the letter should include language authorizing the agency to finalize all visa requirements
- A copy of employment contract, signed by the sponsor and the applicant, and certified by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- A certified and notarized copy of the applicant’s university degree/diploma, which MUST be authenticated by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission (Tel. (703) 573-7226 or (571) 327-2522)
- A certified and notarized copy of the training or technical diploma authenticated by the U.S. Department of State. Diplomas must also be notarized by a Saudi Arabian Consulate in the United States. Notarization fee is $8.00 (eight dollars) per page, payable to “The Embassy of Saudi Arabia.” Cash and personal checks are not accepted.
- Diplomas issued by academic institutions outside the United States must be certified by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission and the Saudi Arabian Embassy in the issuing country.
- A medical report in three copies, along with all lab results, and three (3) passport size colored photographs on white background. Medical report must be issued by a licensed physician certifying the applicant is free of contagious diseases. Physician must sign each copy of the medical report indicating their license number and address. Medical reports must be no more than three (3) months past the date of issuance.
- Children under the age of sixteen (16) do not need a medical report.
- Police report, issued within six (6) months prior to the date of application, with detailed information about applicant’s criminal record, if any.
You May Also Apply For the Visa by:
- Applying in person at the embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Via Mail to the Embassy's address: 601 New Hampshire Avenue, NW, Washington DC, 20037.
- Through the Embassy's authorized travel agencies.