- Original passport valid for no less than six (6) months, with at least two (2) successive empty visa pages.
- To fill your online application and make a visa payment, please log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/. (Guideline for Enjaz) Health insurance must be purchased from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Options for local health insurance providers will appear upon processing your Enjaz form.
- A visa referral note: indicating number and date of visa, issued by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs or either of its branches in Jeddah or Dammam.
- Proof of relationship between applicant and inviting party in, along with proof of relationship between applicants themselves, if any.
- Minors (under 18 years) travelling alone, or with one parent, must submit a notarized letter in Arabic or English signed by a parent or a legal guardian.
- For non-U.S. citizens, copy of green card or document confirming legal residence in the U.S.
You May Also Apply For the Visa by:
- Applying in person at the embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Via Mail to the Embassy's address: 601 New Hampshire Avenue, NW, Washington DC, 20037.
- Through the Embassy's authorized travel agencies.