Work Visit Visa Requirements
- A passport valid for at least six (6) months, with at least two (2) clear visa pages adjacent to each other.
- One (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background. Photograph(s) must be full-face shots in which the applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled-views are NOT accepted. Guidelines for accepted photograph for Visa.
- A completed application form filled-out in CAPITAL LETTERS in black ink or printed. Application forms can be downloaded. Please include your email address on the application.
- Please provide one of the following documents to prove the applicant’s position:
- A letter addressed to the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Washington, D.C. by the applicant’s employer in the U.S., which confirms the applicant’s position and that he is being sent on a business visit related to his/her company.
- A copy of the company’s business registration, in Saudi Arabia and in the U.S
- An electronic invitation Letter from a Saudi Company.
- A diplomatic note from the applicant’s embassy in the U.S. identifying his/her title (for non-U.S. citizens).
- Additional documents may be requested if needed.
- For non-U.S. citizens, a copy of the green card or a document confirming legal residence in the U.S.
- Visa fees must be paid online through Enjaz website or through any of the Visa Offices Registered with Enjaz. The visa fee is $108.00 for U.S. passport holders, for both single and multiple entries.
Visa fees for non-US citizens will appear at Enjazit.com.sa.
- Log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/ . Click on “Apply for a visa to enter the Kingdom by individuals.” It is important to record the request number on the application and present it to the Consulate. Please Read the Guideline for enjaz online application.
- All application forms must be typed in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Minors (under 18 years of age) travelling alone or with one parent must submit a notrized letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both parents or legal guardians.
- To apply, Please use one of the authorized travel agencies by the Embassy.
Note: to follow up on your visa status, please contact your visa agent.
- Visitors should not overstay the time granted on the visa.
- Visitors to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must abide by the country’s Islamic laws and regulations and respect its society’s values and traditions.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s laws against drug trafficking are strictly enforced. Violators are subject to severe punishment, which may include the death penalty.