The Saudi Consulate is not responsible for the cost of mailing back documents. Please include a pre-printed label with correct return address and one of the following:
- A money order for $25 payable to the chosen currier by customer.
- A currier account with FedEx or UPS (NOT a credit card account on the label).
- When using an account, the consulate has to obtain authorization from customer to use the account.
- USPS stamps on package.
All fees must be paid online through Enjaz website or through any of the
Visa Offices Registered with Enjaz. The Consulate Section does not accept any fee payments.
- Commercial Documents (NO AUTHENTICATION FEES)
All commercial documents, i.e. shipment of goods certificates, certificates of origin, invoices, vessels navigation certificates, bills of lading, insurance certificates, market price certificates of the various goods that are in accordance with the export market price, must be authenticated in the following order:
- A notary public
- Authenticated by the Consular Section of the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia.
Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia
601 New Hampshire Avenue, NW,
Washington, DC 20037.
- Company and Corporation Documents
All documents, i.e. power of attorney, commercial and incorporation agreements, licenses, marriage certificates (for Islamic marriage certificates see 3), birth and death certificates, diplomas from commercial institutes, must be notarized by:
- notary public
- The county clerk of the respective county where the notary public is commissioned; the county clerk is usually stationed in the court of the specific county where the notary public is commissioned.
- Documents must then be certified under the seal of the local State Department.
- Documents must be authenticated by the State Department in Authentication Division Washington, D.C. http://www.state.gov/m/a/auth
- Documents should be sent to the following location:
Consular Section of The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia
601 New Hampshire Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20037
Fee: $8.00 for each set of documents that must be legalized. Payment must be paid through https://enjazit.com.sa/Eservices.
- Islamic Certificates and Other Documents Issued in Washington DC
All documents which are issued in Washington DC i.e. power of attorney, Islamic documents (marriage and declaration of Islam), medical, agreements, marriage certificates, etc., must be processed as follows:
- Notarized by a notary public in Washington DC.
- Certified by:
Office of the Secretary of State,
District of Columbia
441 - 4th St. NW #810-A South
Washington, DC 20001
- Certified by State Department Authentication Division (address as above).
- Sent to The Consular Section of the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia (address and fees as above).
- University Degrees
For verification of university degrees, the following should be sent to:
Saudi Cultural Mission
8500 Hilltop Rd,
Fairfax, VA 22031
- Name of applicant & S.S#.
- Name of Employer.
- Name of the Courier Agency.
- A letter stating the reasons of for requiring Authentication.
- A copy of the employment contract.
- A copy of the applicant's passport.
- A certified copy of the applicant's college/university degree.
- Updated official transcript (in a sealed envelope).
- Name of the college/university and telephone number of the registrar or the records office.
- Verification letter from the registrar's office including applicant's SS#. (School ID number), and the telephone number and the contact person in the registrar's office.
- Written consent to allow the Saudi Cultural Mission to verify the degrees.
- Nurses and physicians are required to provide a copy of their practice license, and the telephone number, for confirmation of the validity of license.
- For any other certificate or diploma, the place of training and the telephone number of the contact person is required.
- For more information please call Mr. Raddah Otaibi at (571) 327-2522.
- Authentication of Health Certificates For Pets
For those who are planning to work and reside in Saudi Arabia and wish to take their pets with them, the following procedures should be followed:
- Obtain a veterinary Health Certificate
- Must indicate that the pet was examined and has been vaccinated against all possible diseases, and that it is in good condition.
- Health certificate must be authenticated by the State Department Authentication Division in Washington, D.C. http://www.state.gov/m/a/auth/
- Health certificate must be certified by the Consular Section of the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia
Exotic and non domestic pets are not allowed to enter Saudi Arabia unless used for government purposes.
- All Dogs entering Saudi should be under one of these categories:
- seeing eye dogs.
Dangerous and aggressive dogs such as Rottweiler and Pitbulls are not allowed to enter Saudi under any circumstances.
Fee: $8.00 for each set of documents that has to be legalized. Payment must be paid through https://enjazit.com.sa/Eservices.
- Saudi Birth Certificate Requirements(No Fees)
In order for us to contact the designated Saudi agencies regarding a Saudi birth certificate, you need to send us:
- copy of your passport (old & new if applies)
- copy of your residency permit or residency number.
- Saudi Police Clearance Requirements(No Fees)
Police clearance reports are no longer process through either the Embassy or the Consulates of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Requests for police clearance should be submitted to the appropriate Saudi authorities through the applicant’s embassy or consulate in Saudi Arabia. Do not submit any requests to either the Embassy or Consulates in the United States.
- U.S. citizens need to contact their appropriate U.S. agency, which will forward the request to the U.S. Embassy or Consulates in Saudi Arabia for submission to Saudi authorities for processing.
- Non-U.S. citizens residing in the United States need to contact their embassy or consulate in the U.S. for information as to how to forward the request to Saudi authorities through their embassy or consulate in Saudi Arabia.