- Passport should be valid for the length of the employment contract. Passport should have at least two (2) visa pages adjacent to each other.
- One (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background. Photograph(s) must be full-face shots in which the applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled-views are NOT accepted. Guidelines for accepted photograph for Visa.
- A completed application form filled-out with a black ink pen or printed. Application forms can be downloaded from the website at http://www.saudiembassy.net/. Please include your email address on the application.
- A reference note showing the number and the date of the employment visa issued from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or any of its branches in Jeddah or Dammam.
- The original letter from the company in Saudi Arabia sponsoring the applicant, certified both by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The letter MUST indicate the block visa number, date, position and the name of the person requested. If such a letter is submitted through a visa service agency, then the letter should include an authorization from the company allowing the agency to finish all the requirements to get the visa, block visa number and date.
- A certified and notarized copy of the applicants university degree/diploma, which MUST be validated by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission (Tel. (703) 573-7226 or (571) 327-2522). A certified and notarized copy of the training or technical diploma must be authenticated by the U.S. Department of State. Diplomas need to be notarized by a Saudi Arabian Consulate in the United States. The fee is US $8.00 (eight dollars) per page, payable to “The Embassy of Saudi Arabia.” Cash and personal checks are not accepted.
- Diplomas issued by institutions outside the United States must clearly show the signature and seal of the issuing country’s Consulate in the United States.
- A copy of the employment contract signed by both the sponsor and the applicant.
- Three (3) copies of our medical report, along with three (3) passport size color pictures with a white background are required. A licensed physician certifying that the applicant is free of any contagious diseases should issue the medical report. The physician must sign each copy of the medical report. The physician’s license number and address should appear on each copy of the medical form. Medical reports should be used within three (3) months from the date of issuance. Children under the age of sixteen (16) do not need a medical report.
- A police report issued within six (6) months with detailed information about applicant’s criminal record, if any.
- $14.00 (fourteen dollars) visa fees must be paid online through Enjaz website www.enjazit.com.sa or through any of the Visa Offices Registered with Enjaz. The Consulate will not accept payments.
- Log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/ . Click on “Apply for a visa to enter the Kingdom by individuals.” Complete the online request for an Employment visa. It is important to record the request number on the application and present it to the Consulate. Guideline for enjaz online application.
- Minors (under 18 years of age) travelling alone or with one parent must submit a notarized letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both parents or legal guardians.
- Mailing Passport: Include a prepaid return label and envelope (from FedEx, UPS or USPS only) with the return address label filled out completely. A proper prepaid return envelop must include a “PRE-PAID” label. Return envelops showing only account numbers are no longer accepted as proof of pre-payment. Credit cards, checks, money orders or cash will not be accepted for return mailing. Any package without a proper pre-paid return envelope and label will be put on hold until a proper return envelope is received. It is the applicant’s responsibility to determine the EXACT return shipping costs. All labels must have a tracking number, and applicants are advised to keep both incoming and outgoing tracking numbers for their records. The Embassy does not send international packages. Mailing addresses.
For an Investors visa, please follow all Employment visa requirements, except for numbers 5, 6, and 7. In addition, please provide a copy of the certificate issued by the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority.
- Visitors should not overstay the time granted by the visa.
- The applicant must be a US citizen, a permanent resident or a holder of a valid residency visa in the United States of America. (i.e.: student visa, H1, etc.).
- Visitors in the Kingdom shall abide by the Country’s Islamic laws and regulations and respect its society’s values and traditions. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has stringent anti-drug trafficking laws, which are strictly enforced. Violators are subject to severe consequence, which may include the death penalty.