Residence Visa Requirements
Residence visas do not grant the right to employment.
- A passport valid for at least twelve (12) months, with at least two (2) clear visa pages adjacent to each other.
- Electronic Authorization from the Saudi Employer for each type of job separately.
- One (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background. Photograph(s) must be full-face shots in which the applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled-views are NOT accepted. Guidelines for accepted photograph for Visa.
- A completed application form filled-out in CAPITAL LETTERS in black ink or printed. Application forms can be downloaded from the website at http://www.saudiembassy.net/. Please include your email address on the application.
- A reference note showing the number and the date of the residence visa issued from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or its branches in Jeddah or Dammam.
- Proof of kinship when accompanied by a family member: for spouses, a copy of the marriage certificate; for children, a copy of the birth certificate.
The age of an accompanying male child should not exceed eighteen (18) years; an accompanying daughter should not be married.
- For non-U.S. citizens, a copy of the green card or other documented proof of legal residence in the U.S.
- Three (3) copies of the medical report and two copies of lab reports, along with three (3) passport size color pictures with a white background.
This medical report must be issued by a licensed physician who must sign each copy and certify that the applicant is free of any contagious disease. The license number and address of the physician should appear on each copy. Medical reports must be used within three (3) months from the date of issuance.
Click here to download the medical report form (PDF format).
Children under the age of sixteen (16) do not need a medical report.
- $14.00 (fourteen dollars) visa fees must be paid online through Enjaz website www.enjazit.com.sa or through any of the Visa Offices Registered with Enjaz. Please print receipt of payment which includes the order number and attach submit with documents. The Consulate will not accept visa fee payments.
- Minors (under 18 years of age) travelling alone or with one parent must submit a notrized letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both parents or legal guardians.
- Select one entry rather than multiple entries, when using "ENJAZ" to apply for Employment Visa.
- Log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/ . Click on “Apply for a visa to enter the Kingdom by individuals.” Complete the online request for an Employment visa. It is important to record the request number on the application and present it to the Consulate. Please read the Guideline for enjaz online application.
- All application forms must be typed in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- To apply, Please use one of the authorized travel agencies by the Embassy at the following link :
Note: to follow up on your visa status, please contact your visa agent.
- Visitors should not overstay the time granted by the visa.
- Visitors to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must abide by the country’s Islamic laws and regulations and respect its society’s values and traditions.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s laws against drug trafficking are strictly enforced. Violators are subject to severe punishment, which may include the death penalty.